Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Redirection

I constantly trying to control situations...to redeem or fix things that I have said or done wrong or without thinking. I torture myself by reliving them over and over again until I do anything I can think of to try to undo it...aaaand usually just end up further complicating things or making them worse.

When will I get to a place of trusting God with my mistakes?? (of course it would be ever so much simpler if I could listen better to His voice and guidance, and maybe avoid the bad situation in the first place). My goal is to try to redirect all the energy that I waste on feeling bad about something, into praying for the person or situation. Instead of taking it upon myself to fix everything, I will give things over to the only one true Fixer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home