Friday, July 09, 2010

I am having a clear-headed moment....

....I am on the edge of completely loosing control of being able to focus or slow things down....If I am not incredibly careful, I will completely lose sight of what I want, even in him or in a relationship with him or anyone else for that matter. I cannot become obsessed or let it overtake me. I am doing EXACTLY what I said I wouldn't do, EXACTLY what I was afraid of, and EXACTLY what I know my tendency is to do. I have to be aware and be careful or I could lose everything. Lord, please help me find balance. I take things to such ridiculous extremes. Please help me to give this to You and not strive to make it happen. Please please help me to trust You and just let it happen if its meant to. And if its not, then I don't want it anyway. Pleeeeeeease help me not be so fatally addicted to attention - especially from boys.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home