Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Postscript...

So...after MUCH anticipation for "The Science of Sleep" to come out, I was frustrated that I wasn't able to see it the night it opened, but planned on seeing it later that week. But for one reason or another, two weeks passed before I had a free chunk of time to go see it. So last Sunday I had an entire afternoon all to myself and decided that it would be the perfect opportunity to revel in Michel Gondry's genius. Unfortunately even I underestimated the gross lack of culture in this ridiculous city. After only two weeks "The Science of Sleep" is nowhere to be found (in fact, it's no longer in a single theater in the entire state). AAAAHHHH!!!!! And it probably won't even go to the dollar theater because it wasn't big enough. So now I have to wait for it to come out on DVD and beg some friend with a big screen TV to let me come over and watch it. Let's just say that I am REALLY hating Oklahoma at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home