Friday, July 14, 2006

Addicted to complications

Maybe I just always want what I can't have...

Or maybe you've grown so cynical that if something is good, you assume it's too good to be true....

Or maybe I'm scared of proving someone else right.....

Or maybe you thought you found what you were looking once before and it ended up being wrong, so now you're afraid to get too attached to something and find out that it's wrong once again......

Or maybe I don't really believe that I deserve something simple.......

Or maybe you just like drama........

Or maybe I'm really just a masochist and get some sort of sick pleasure out of torturing myself.........

Or maybe you're still terrified of making any real and lasting decisions in case you make the wrong one..........

Or maybe I'm living in a movie and of course once there is a fledgling chance at simple happiness, there has to be some new twist or the audience will just get bored...........

Or maybe you're worried that you're the one that will get bored............

Or maybe.............

Or maybe..............

Or maybe...............

Or maybe I'm just crazy and it's all in my head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home