Monday, May 21, 2007

Quest for the faith of a child

Faith has to be personal first.
It's too overwhelming and unattainable (at least for me) to be trying to figure out what I think & believe for myself, while at the same time trying to figure out and decide how to explain it and how it applies to others.
Being a witness to others can only come after I'm secure in my own faith.
In a courtroom, if a witness gets on the stand and is unsure of his story, he'll be trampled when it comes time for the cross-examination. Only an expert witnesses testimony will hold strong.
I need to find the pure and simple child-like faith first. All the implications of what it means to be a Christian can be determined later. I know what I've felt, I know what I've seen and I know what I've heard...and for now, that has to be enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home