Monday, November 07, 2005

The Ultimate Choose Your Own Adventure

Do I stay or do I go?
Am I just running from the show?
Or do I gracefully bow out
artfully dodging the next blow?

All I want is a little peace,
knowing where to find release
do I stay or do I go?
Just let me know, please.

"Go further up and further in"
Run harder and faster spin
to the real country that I'm from.
To find the end and begin again.

What if he says "Whatever"?
What if it's up to me altogether?
What if I choose the wrong one?
Can I live with that for forever?

Paralyzed by indecision,
Plagued by un-precision,
Over-analytical ridicule
over-affecting my current condition.

Do I stay or do I go?
I'm still the only one to know.
I guess I need a better system
than "eenie, meanie, miney moe".

2 Comments:

Blogger audi said...

you could always cast lots.

:)

11/14/2005 12:31 AM  
Blogger Bex5x5 said...

very funny...

11/15/2005 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home