Thursday, October 13, 2005

I didn't fall off the face of the earth...I just moved to Bellevue

Sorry everyone....I know it's been a while. The up side is that I have now moved into my own place (and by own place, I mean a place that I share with two roomates.) The down side is that I no longer have convienent nor consistent internet access.
That said, I would like to put out an open invitation to anyone who would like to come over and visit me. I currently kind of have no life due to the fact that my dog is not used to being left in a single room for any length of time, so I can only leave her as long as is absolutely necessary (like to go to work). So I'm pretty much at home most of the time, and would really like some company more often than not. Just call me, for as I said, I don't have regular access to email or my blog.

Good-bye for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tavius said...

hey homie, phone number on a public blog is not a grood idea, just to let u know :)

10/14/2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger Bex5x5 said...

yeahhhh...good point. I forget that this is actually a public thing and not just for people from our little group. Thanx.
So if anyone wants to get ahold of me call someone else that might have my number if you don't have it already.

10/18/2005 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home