Friday, October 28, 2005

...how does your garden grow?

I dance and I dance, but I don't know the words.

Spinning in circles for dizziness sake, then falling to the ground, counting the stars that only I can see.

Take in a show, then spit out the ticker tape, falsely proclaiming good will to all.

I'd laugh, but it wasn't funny.

A good joke, except for the timing, and the delivery, and the fact that it wasn't a joke at all.

The joker and his new bride gleefully pounce on the remains. Devouring the scraps, then coughing them back up into something vaguely resembling happiness.

Enjoy the time you have. One never knows when next she feeds.

The flawless, take cover. Chance knows no favorites.

A seed is only as good as the soil in whick it's sown.
Take heed when gardening. You could lose a finger...or your heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger audi said...

very interesting. and i mean that in the sense that it's interesting, and not, as some have accused, in the sense of a filler phrase :)

11/02/2005 8:53 PM  
Blogger HangingUpsideDown said...

I agree. Its very interesting, intriguing even. Great parellel.

11/06/2005 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home