Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A new time, a new life, a new name...

So hello Nashville!
I'm baaaacccck.
New York was....well, a whole other world.
I had an amazing, crazy, wonderful time & now have lots of new experiences (both good & not so much) to think about and try to process.
I learned things about myself that I never wanted to know, trained under some of the world's more renowned artists, and discovered a new love.
So now it's back to real life. But not real life as I ever known it.
I am precariously perched on the edge of a clean slate, and marks that are made this time are entirely up to me.
Will they be helpful or hindering? Inspiring or entangling?
Who do I wish to be? How will I make that happen?
Questions that have nagged at the back of my soul for as long as I can remember.
Questions that I have put off and tried to ignore out of fear and indecision.
I've wasted too much and lost too many to ignore them anymore.
So off I go, continuing my quest to find myself, to discover my true name, my real identity.
Until then, I will by signing off as Dobradica (there is a story behind this name...if you care to know, just ask).

1 Comments:

Blogger Bex5x5 said...

Frack it! Who the hell do they think they are??? It's like someone came and dug my journal out of my bag and decided to plaster it with bumperstickers and coupons.

8/09/2005 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home