Sunday, August 14, 2005

Disparagement

My love is dead.
A lifetime of looking forward to a friendship like this.
Only to be tossed away, discarded and abandoned.
What I had to offer wasn't enough.
The order was made, the course prepared and presented,
only to be sent back with a harsh word that it had been gotten all wrong.
With an upturned nose it was sent back, thrown out with the garbage.
Another path was chosen.
The love of a lifetime diminished to sour words and empty feelings.
Or so I've been told.
It was all nothing.
It was, and will always be nothing.
If this much pain could be caused by nothing,
then what is to become of me if I ever find something more?

2 Comments:

Blogger Bex5x5 said...

QUIT FRACKING COMMENT SPAMMING ME!!!

8/14/2005 9:14 PM  
Blogger Bex5x5 said...

I feel violated.

8/14/2005 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home