Monday, August 22, 2005

All the boys I've loved before....

there was the one that began with my fame in fishing

the one that was a friend first and then a friend later

the one who has known me through and since all my "pent up emotions from high school"

the one who was in constant need of my expert advice

the one that got away

the one who was too young

the one I led on

the one I would have settled down with

the one I could have settled for

the one I will always run away with

Throughout the years they have changed places in my heart, but once they arrive at a place in my head, they're stuck there for good.
There will always be the playful friend to cuddle with and the one with whom I would jump at another chance with.
But maybe not with who they are now, it's who they were then that stays with me.
So many dreams, so many memories.
They have all played me, and I them.
I have learned much from each and hope that some could say the same of me.
I only wish to become wiser and stronger and better...as a friend, girlfriend, lover, woman to whomever comes next.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sageish said...

boys are nasty.

8/30/2005 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home