Sunday, June 26, 2005

I guess I'm off.....

So, as soon as I hit "publish" on this post I will be getting in my car and heading to Lexington, KY (every time I type the abreviation to that state I have the urge to giggle and start thinking dirty thoughts) to teach at a dance intensive for a week. I am so overwhelmed and nervous and scared and tired and brain-dead. This is something I've wanted to do for years, and now I'm just frustrated that it's happening now at a time when I'm so emotionally drained and unprepared. I'm so worried that I'm going to fall on my ass and make a fool of myself. I know this is what I do and closer to what I want to do with my life than anything else I've done in a while, but I so don't want to go an do this this week.
To all of you who have helped me these last couple of weeks and are continuing to help me over the next several weeks......I have no words with which to thank you enough. Just when I was losing my faith in people in general and my friends in particular.....you all mean more to me than you know.
If I can ask for one more thing for this week.....I would ask for your prayers. I'm so scared and sad and lonely and I just don't know if I can do it.

I don't know if I will have access to a computer this week or not, so for now, I'm off to K Y (heehee).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home